1. Durability: Because concrete stains penetrate deeply into the concrete surface, they produce fade-resistant, permanent color. Unlike with a paint or coating, the color won't flake off or peel away.
2. Design flexibility: Concrete stains are highly versatile. You can achieve just about any look imaginable to suit your design tastes and budget. You can add subtle hints of color, bolder design accents, and even custom graphics.
3. Eco-Friendly: Few flooring options offer the same longevity as concrete and will require replacement, which uses resources and creates disposal problems.
color range for COLORED CONCRETE
This method is applied for new concrete floors or existing slabs. Adding and mixing colored pigments to the concrete mix in order to achieve the desired color, this method can cover large areas at once, creating a very cheerful and colorful surface.
The staining process takes about 2 days and should only be done on fully cured concrete (at least 3 to 4 weeks old). Staining is done in 4 basic steps:
1. Clean and prepare the concrete.
2. Apply the stain
3. Clean and neutralize the stain
4. Seal the surface to protect it long term